Backdrop folders

Hello, i just updated the fw to the lastest from 2.00, if there a way to make the backdrop folders not appear everytime a new item is uploaded ?

Thanks

Not that I have found. They also aren’t deleted along with the movie, which pisses me off.

If you use an XML tool that doesn’t include backdrops in the XML, then the backdrops won’t be downloaded.

Fine

@LeDouche

You really need to lose the “please respond” signature, its just rude and also makes no sense when you are not asking a question.

You come across as just plain rude, you answer “fine” after people have helped you, with no Kudos or thanks, I don’t really know why people do reply to you to be honest, this is a community not a Help desk.

1 Like

wdtvhub wrote:

@LeDouche

You really need to lose the “please respond” signature, its just rude and also makes no sense when you are not asking a question.

You come across as just plain rude, you answer “fine” after people have helped you, with no Kudos or thanks, I don’t really know why people do reply to you to be honest, this is a community not a Help desk.

To be fair, he is Le Douche.:laughing:

1 Like

Ok fine