Back-up and WD Call Center problems

I have been having problems backing-up my My Cloud Mirror to an external, USB-connected, hard-drive for approximately two weeks. I have 10 back-up jobs since I have roughly 250 shares and system limitations prevent me from creating a back-up job with more than 25 shares. Two of the back-up jobs do not run and others do not seem to run on a routine basis. I have tried deleting and re-creating the two jobs that do not run, with no luck.

I have had e-mail dialog with several WD Tier 2 call center tech’s (identified as Sid, Eric, David,
Jennifer and Nathan) and response has ranged from no reply to commitment to call between certain times but no call came.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding how to get a response from Tier 2 WD Call Center?
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding how to address my back-up problem?

As an additional point of reference, I initially purchased a single-drive MyCloud Device and when back-up was a problem and not fixable by WD, I moved everything to a MyCloud Mirror

Hi glennmorrison1,

Please check your PM.

Thank you. I hope that you can understand my frustration with a problem that was identified to WD over two weeks ago and my subsequent e-mail dialog with multiple WD Tier 2 call center tech’s (identified as Sid, Eric, David, Jennifer and Nathan) and, with one exception (today) responses ranging from no reply to commitment to call between certain hours but no call came.

I had an unexpected emergency today and was not available during the time of today’s scheduled call. I let the tech know in advance. We are now trying to reschedule

Glenn