Back to "Now Playing"?

Hi, 

Great new gadget, my WD HD Live!

I was just wondering: when I’m listening to a song, and in the meantime explore the menu of my local hard drive, I would like to get back into the “Now Playing” screen. Can’t seem to find if and how this is possible. 

Any suggestions?

I was just wondering: when I’m listening to a song, and in the meantime explore the menu of my local hard drive, I would like to get back into the “Now Playing” screen. Can’t seem to find if and how this is possible. 

I would also like to know if this is possible…

I’m not sure but I believe if you go back to the music menu there will now be a ‘now playing’ selection available. I do know that it is there sometimes but I don’t know if it is in your situation. I will have to check.

Does not seem possible, while in the play screen the option button selects play mode (repeat, shuffle etc), once moving away from the play screen and then retuning to music, the title being played is displayed at the top with thumbnails below. The option button then controls thumbnail display mode.

Yes it is possible.  Just use the back button to return to the top Music menu, then use up / down to find the “Now Playing” icon.  Select it and you are back at the current track display.  None of this interrupts track playback.

Tried all that, track starts to play from the beginning.

Works for me! Thanks for the tip!