B-Rad's Firmware and Movie Sheets Please help

Hi all,

I am new here and just bought a WD TV Live. I was wondering if you could please assist me.

I am interested in creatng movie sheets for my collection. I stil have not uploaded B- Rads software, but I have unzipped the movie sheet templates(the ones I want to use) into thembgen.

My question is! If I download b-rads software into my WD TV Live will I need to download another software to create the movie sheets or is his program already set up for this? If the software is already set up for this will I need to do adjutments in the setting of the software?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fernando

If you are going to use custom firmware, you should post your questions about it here:

http://forum.wdlxtv.com/

You will not get support for 3rd party firmware here, try your question in the B-Rads forum.

pillo wrote:

Hi all,

I am new here and just bought a WD TV Live. I was wondering if you could please assist me.

I am interested in creatng movie sheets for my collection. I stil have not uploaded B- Rads software, but I have unzipped the movie sheet templates(the ones I want to use) into thembgen.

My question is! If I download b-rads software into my WD TV Live will I need to download another software to create the movie sheets or is his program already set up for this? If the software is already set up for this will I need to do adjutments in the setting of the software?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fernando

Hey Fernando!

Here is a link to a step by step guide on the WDLXTV Forum for Linksheets:

Linksheets for Idiots

Everything you need to know is there. Hope that helps =)