Automatic sync of my Windows files with WD Discovery

I have used GoogleDrive at my home/office for years. Because several computers sync simultaneously the same files, the process is causing too much internet traffic. I hope to help this situation with Mycloud Home.
The first thing I noticed testing Mycloud Home was that syncing a file just actualized, would not happen instantaneously or even within a few minutes, and I could not find a way to cause it, I mean saving a file saved in the Private space (of my desktop), expecting it to be actualized likewise in the Private space of another computer (my laptop).
Is there a form to improve the time response of the automatic sync service? Or, what´s the best I can expect from Mycloud Home about this?
And, another hope I have is to have Mycloud Home synchronize with GoogleDrive the files that it syncs with my home computers.
Is this possible?
Moreover, I hope to keep the capacity of syncing the same files in my laptop, while away, with GoogleDrive, or if this is not possible, have them sync through an internet connection with Mycloud Home.
Is this possible?

Hi EnriqueNor,

The My Cloud Home drive supports sync function that works in real time, However it is a network dependent service. It’s best contacting our support team for more information.

Hello Victor,

Your response has come a little late.

After about a week of frustration, having spent too much time digging WD Community for a way to achieve what I needed, I demounted and boxed MyCloud Home looking to take it tomorrow for return to the store.

I got your e-mail today during a meeting, when I was free to call for support as you suggested it was late, I am at Pacific Time. Unfortunately tomorrow is Saturday.

My request for support at WD Community, was not clear. The following text is what I should had written:

I have used GoogleDrive at my home/office for years. Because several computers at my home/office sync simultaneously the same files (they are all registered as my computers/same user at GoogleDrive), the sync process is causing too much internet traffic. I expected to help this situation with Mycloud Home, using it as a file server.

The first thing I noticed when I tested Mycloud Home was that syncing a file that I had just actualized in my laptop, would not show as actualized in other computers, not even after several minutes, and I could not find a way to cause the sync execution right away. For example, saving a Word document that I had just actualized in my desktop, expecting that the actualized version of this document would be ready available at my laptop.

Another use I expected to gain was having Mycloud Home centrally synchronize with GoogleDrive so my computers would only had to sync with MyCloud Home.

For all I have read it seems I wrongly made up that I would get the said services from MyCloud Home, that is why I decided to return the unit.

Thank you anyway.

Enrique Noriega