I’ve searched about the internet for a few weeks now. Still can’t get it to process new content on it’s own.
Sometimes it correctly pulls the episode titles for each episode automatically but won’t automatically pull the rest of the metadata including thumbs and backdrops. I have to to go into options and “Refresh Content Info” for the full details to show up, other wise it’ll just show a backdrop image in to the coverart image placement.
Most of the time it doesn’t do anything at all, I’ve set it scan hourly, also tried while on standby. If I do select “Get Content Info” It’ll scrape it perfectly.
I’ve tried everything, renaming info automatically so that it removes “-”. I thought the new firmware upgrade would have fixed this issue, but still doesn’t work.
It’s only a new machine, 4 weeks old and it’s getting really tedius now =[