Auto Upload to Private Folder on Android

Bought My Cloud 3tb and just got up and running for my family with individual folders.

I was looking to upload my photos automatically but when doing so I found the images where going to a public folder. I have images of when I was abroad and my girlfriend was topless on the beach. To be honest I don’t really want my family to be able to access these even if by accident. Nor I see theirs.

We all have a folder with our own passwords. I have WD photos app but don’t seem to get the option to upload my media onto my own folders. I was using google which only I have access to but would much prefer to have them on My Cloud.

I know I can manually upload to my private folders but I want to use the auto upload feature which I have been doing in case I lose my phone or it brakes etc.

If this isn’t possible I would have to turn off the auto upload if I wanted to take a private photo. Then upload to google and delete from my phone so I can switch back on the auto upload for My Cloud. The problem is Google has limited free storage and I’m not doing all that for a photo.

I will continue to use google if this is the case but half the reason I bought a My Cloud is kind of useless.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Hello,

Duplicated Idea.

To support this existing idea, please see the link below.