Auto login

I have 2 laptop.   I map a network folder location.   But one of the laptop kept asking me to retype the user id and password everytime I turn on my computer. I checked the box to remember my login info, but no luck, it still display “Cannot reconnect network drive” after I turn on the laptop. 

Is there a way to make it so it doesnt ask me to type login info after turning on the laptop?

Thanks

Windows won’t do that.   

Even if you tell it to remember credentials, it will not log in automatically.   If you search Microsoft site, it will show you how to modify registry to do auto login.

ThreeEyedMinion wrote:

Windows won’t do that.   

Even if you tell it to remember credentials, it will not log in automatically.   If you search Microsoft site, it will show you how to modify registry to do auto login.

My W& PC’s have no issues reconnecting to shares at logon. Make sure your PC user name and password are same as MyCloud user name and password

gewilli wrote:

ThreeEyedMinion wrote:

Windows won’t do that.   

My W& PC’s have no issues reconnecting to shares at logon. Make sure your PC user name and password are same as MyCloud user name and password

That is a good point.