Auditing File Access on the WD My Cloud EX4100

Hello, I have a WD My Cloud EX4100 in my environment and I am configuring it as the company’s main file server, moving disks from a CentOS 7 with samba to it, but I am having difficulties with some things and the main one at the moment is being a way to enable samba auditing.
In the case of CentOS7, I have activated samba auditing for the main folders, in order to identify possible security problems with the files, but in MyCloud I checked all the options and I did not find a way to do it.
I would like to know if there is any way to activate samba auditing, even if instead of being in just one of the folders, it is in all folders of the NAS.
If anyone can help me, I’d really appreciate it, as I wanted to finish this migration by the end of 2023, but it’s becoming much more complex than expected (I’ve always used fileserver directly on Linux, or Synology’s NAS, never WD’s).

Hi @tacioandrade,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

The WD NAS I’m administering is no longer in the support period, it was purchased over 1 year ago.