ATT: WD! Screen Size Calibration 95-100%

Hey all, Happy New Year!

WDTV Live Hub

I have i little issue with the screen size calibration, basically when SSC is set to 95% it’s smaller than my TV screen and when it’s set to 100%, it’s bigger than my screen! It would be great if we had some options in the middle between 95 and 100%, like 96,97,98,99%! Thank’s and Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much for such a great Media Player, it’s always a pleasure using WD product :slight_smile:

P.S My TV: SAMSUNG 8000 LED 3DHDTV 1080p

Are you sure your tv doesn’t support one-to-one pixel mapping?

1 Like

TonyPh12345 wrote:
Are you sure your tv doesn’t support one-to-one pixel mapping?

What mapping is that? Sorry i’m not familiar with this feature!

Here’s my TV:    http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN55C8000XFXZA

Look at page 18 of the manual. It sounds like you need to use SCREEN FIT mode on your tv, then set the hub to 100% .

2 Likes

TonyPh12345 wrote:
Look at page 18 of the manual. It sounds like you need to use SCREEN FIT mode on your tv, then set the hub to 100% .

Wow… You actually took your time to download and look up my TV’s user manual and found the solution :slight_smile: and guess what, it worked like a charm :slight_smile: i set it to 100% in the HUB settings and set it to Screen Fit in my TV settings and it’s dead on now, perfect fit :)  I can’t thank you enough my friend, you really made my day! BIG thank’s from me and my family! God bless you! :slight_smile:

Hehehe…  No problem!

As soon as I saw that it was a Samsung 3DTV / LED, I *knew* it had to have that capability…  Almost all current TVs do that, they just call it different names.    LG calls that “Just-scan.”   The GENERAL term for it is 1:1 pixel mapping.

Glad to have helped.  

2 Likes

Same TV here and yes that is the solution :slight_smile:

Great!

Dont have anything to see regarding the topic, but thought it was so good to see tony help out thye way he did. Internet forums can be a feral place these days at the best of times so its always good to see someone who restores my faith even its just something as simple as taking the time to research a little to help out someone else instead of just calling the a moron and go read the manual yourself

Crazyfistsau wrote:

…  instead of just calling the a moron and go read the manual yourself

I’m prone to doing that, too, depending on my mood at the time!   :smileyvery-happy: