(ASK) How to set up time wd-cloud off and on it self?

How to set up time wd-cloud off and on it self? sorry i’m still learning about wd cloud. Thank you, Regard From Indonesia…

I don’t fully understand your question but if you are talking about setting up a MyCloiud Mirror Gen 2 with access ONLY to the LAN that it is on, then (as far as I can tell) I’ve done that by specifying static IP addresses for everything in the Network settings and then entering and incorrect gateway/DNS IP address for my netywork. Since the NAS has a static IP I can access it from my computer but it cannot ‘find’ the ‘way out’ of my LAN. If I have misunderstood then ignore me :blush:

I use WD Mycloud Mirror. I mean, how to set the time wd-cloud on and shutdown self. For example at 8 am wd-cloud live and at 4 pm wd-cloud shutdown. Can you help me… Thanks … :slight_smile:

I don’t know about the cloud as I have never used it. I’ve never controlled my NAS by time either but my guess is that you could do so in the web interface under “Settings/Energy Saver/Power Schedule”

OK, I will try it, thanks very much for helping … :slight_smile: :slight_smile: