As of today My WD My Passport Ultra Will Not Mount

I unfortunately had only setup up my passport to extended journaled formatting so I can not plug it into my Windows/Linux Machine.

I am running Sierra on a 2015 MBP and was working perfectly fine last night. This morning I did not get a chance to use it, there has not been any major updates to my computer so now that I plugged in the drive I see the WD Unlocker icon at the bottom of the screen, it then allows me to enter the password, says it is unlocked but then does not show or mount.

#I have tried:

• turning the computer off and on
  • checking for updates
  • make sure I have the latest firmware
  • Plugged into an iMac running el capitan and Sierra
  • used 3 different cables

To make sure this wasn’t an issue with my both computers seeing drives, I used the same cables for another usb drive and thunderbolt cord for a lacie 2big 4tb, a seagate slim 1tb and a verbatim 16 gb flash drive, all show in disk utlilies and on the screen as mounted.

Lastly, I tried downloading the other wd utility WD Discovery and all the scans come back with positive, and Paragon software to verify and attempt to mount.

This similar issue happen to an older mybook 1tb that I was never able to gain access to. Any suggestions?

In addition I have had the drive since I have had the mbp which I both brand new April 2016