Are there any larger WDTVLIveHubs out there?

I posted descriptions here before of my WDTVLIVEHUB configuration, but it’s 2021 and things have changed. I want to describe my configuration again to both advertise what WDTVLIVEHUB boxes are capable of (still), and also to see whether anyone has pushed the envelope even further and what they have experienced.
1 WDTVLIVEHUB with upgraded 2TB drive.
1 WD ELEMENTS 8TB drive plugged into USB port.
7 Networked Drives (3, 4, 5, 8,12, 6, 8TBs) or 46TBs of Movies/TV

So 56TB of Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, etc. So there are, for example, more movies here than are currently on NETFLIX. I’ve discovered a few limitations. For example, WD can only handle 10 entries under the top level. But my movies/TV all divide nicely into 10 categories (usually one per disk drive). But 1000’s of Movies within those 10 categories. Most are/were DVDs, but I think it’s cool that I also have Blu-Rays that are stored and played just fine by this “ancient” technology.
Comments/Your Experiences?

Tried to clone the internal WD Scorpio Blue 1TB disk (3 partitions, one is a linux swap partition with 136MB in size) to a 2TB WD Scorpio Blue but to no avail. The new disk is still not recognized so I guess the Drive product number is hardcoded to the firmware and as soon as this product numbers don‘t match, the box refrains from activating access to that drive even if it would work fine…

I have to revide my statement. Just popped in the 2TB drive again, formatted it as the WDTV Live HD asked me to do so and PRESTO, the 2TB drive appears without any problems! I really like that. So that means some Copying for me to do and get that 2TB drive fully operational.