Arcus Surveillance not exporting anymore

After the latest upgrade, Arcus Surveillance is not exporting anymore.
When I click on Create Export, a “Pending” pop up comes up and never ends. The same takes place in the mobile application.
Before the upgrade, the export worked fine. Would you have an idea on how to fix this issue? I am using the Arcus Surveillance from my NAS MyCloud EX2 Ultra with 2 Amcrest IP2M-841B wireless cameras.
Rgs,
Renato

Hey there, @RENATO_EVANGELISTA.

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re currently experiencing. I’ll look into it and get back to you.
In the meantime could you try to reinstall and reconfigure the app, to see if the same thing happens.
I’ve noticed that the camera model you’re using is not officially supported by Milestone Arcus: Supported devices for Milestone Arcus.

Please let me know how it goes.
CK_WD

Hello CK_WD,

I have just followed your instructions and the export cannot still be created.
I am just selecting some couple of minutes (2-5). In the previous version of Arcus, I could create the export normally.

Please, advise.

Thank you,
Renato

Hi @RENATO_EVANGELISTA,

My name is Alex, and I am the Product Marketing Manager for WD’s My Cloud EX2 Ultra.

First, thank you for posting about your issue here! I appreciate your patience as we try to figure out why you can’t export from the Milestone Arcus app on your box after the recent update.

Second, we are having some difficulty replicating your experience…so I would like to ask you to create a “Support Information” document from within Milestone Arcus so that we can do the next level of analysis. Here is how you do it…

1. In the Milestone Arcus app, please go to Settings > Users > Edit (user) and click on “Get Support Information” at the bottom of the page.

2. If you’ve set up your user ID with your email address, the support info will be sent to that email address. Please be sure to check your spam folder if it doesn’t appear within a reasonable amount of time.

3. If you did not set up an email address for your user ID, you will be provided a link to download the support info file directly.

4. Please send this file to the WD Support team who will work on solving your issue with the Arcus Support team.

When you send this file to the WD Support team, please also include the current firmware version number of your My Cloud EX2 Ultra as well as the version number of Milestone Arcus that you have installed.

@CK_WD, can you please help Renato ensure that his Milestone Arcus Support Info file gets to the right folks here?

@RENATO_EVANGELISTA, please keep us apprised here - hopefully we can get this fixed for you very soon!

Best regards,
Alex

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your reply. Since it took a while to get an answer, I
returned the cameras and uninstalled Arcus. I am now using a proprietary
solution for security cameras.

Kind regards,
Renato

Alex, I’m having the same problem on my EX4100. Exporting wouldn’t work before the version upgrade and won’t work now. I don’t have time now to run the diagnostics and forward to support. I’m wondering if there now is a known problem/fix or if I need to go through the support route. I will follow up with support ASAP if that is your recommendation.
Thank you.

Hi @Mark_Epstein - Your best bet, for now, is to contact support.

However, regardless, seeing this occur a second time should warrant a deeper investigation – if you could please PM with your email address, I’d like to connect you directly with one of our partners at Milestone.

Alex, Thank you for your response. My email is [Deleted-Privacy] Thank
you again. Mark

ISSUE:

Arcus Surveillance does not export.
When clicking on “Create Export”, a “Pending” pop up comes up and never ends.

WORKAROUND:

Uncheck “Audio Always” in the recording section of the camera setting.
Record and Export the recording without audio.

Kinda related, not really…

I have the same setup as the creator of this ticket:

NAS MyCloud EX2 Ultra with 2 Amcrest IP2M-841B wireless cameras.

but I dont see the Amcrest cameras in the compatible devices list, and while the software immediately recognizes them it will not authenticate into them.

any help? thanks!