[APP] Transmission various versions for firmware V4+ (04/2018)

Wrong thread, post them here: [APP] FlexGet various versions for firmware V4+ (03/2015)

Anyway I have FlexGet v1.2.309 running on the latest firmware 04.05.00-315 and it’s running fine. Might help if you post your config so I can help debug, most probably it’s a result from the RSS content. Looks like you’re trying to login to a RSS site which might have changed its login page. If that’s the case, look for other alternative sites. Please post your config in the appropriate FlexGet thread thanks.

Hey there! So i had figured out the auto removal of torrent in the list after it has been downloaded/completed, another thing is, is there a code i could add to log every torrent that transmission has downloaded? Thanks a lot!

By the way, here is the code i found for the auto-removal of torrents from the list after it has completed download. I modified it to my settings and remove the authorization part since i dont have one for my transmission.

#!/bin/bash

#Auto-remove script for Transmission 2.92-2 on WD MyCloud ver 4.x.x
#Assumed 9091 default port and no authorization on Transmission

TORRENTLIST=transmission-remote -l | sed -e '1d;$d;s/^ *//' | cut -s -d " " -f 1

for TORRENTID in $TORRENTLIST
do
DL_COMPLETE=transmission-remote -t $TORRENTID -i | grep -c "Percent Done: 100%"
STE_STOPPED=transmission-remote -t $TORRENTID -i | grep -c "State: Seeding\|Stopped\|Finished\|Idle"
if [ $DL_COMPLETE -eq 1 ] && [ $STE_STOPPED -eq 1 ]; then
transmission-remote -t $TORRENTID -r
echo “Torrent #$TORRENTID processed.”
fi
done

echo “Process Completed.”

That’s it. Is there anything i could do to add a line/s for writing log of the processed torrent/removed torrent? Thanks guys!

If you’re using the “script-torrent-done-filename” for the auto removal, make use of these environments:

TR_APP_VERSION
TR_TIME_LOCALTIME
TR_TORRENT_DIR
TR_TORRENT_HASH
TR_TORRENT_ID
TR_TORRENT_NAME

E.g. echo "$TR_TIME_LOCALTIME - Download complete $TR_TORRENT_NAME">>/shares/Public/Transmission/Downloaded.log

That was fast! Thanks a lot! I will work on this tomorrow and let you know! Appreciate it!

Oh, sorry, I was checking both Transmission and Flexget threads and I wrote on the wrong one.

Anyway, I’ll follow your recommendation and check my RSS site. If I get stuck again, I’ll post it in the right thread.

Thank you, Nazar!

Just updated to WDMyCloud v04.05.00-315, seems to have no issues with transmission and sickrage! :slight_smile:

My torrents are missing after I reboot Transmission.
Any idea?

I have no issue of missing torrents after reboot. Any changes made to the config? To revert to default, stop the daemon, delete the config then start the daemon.

How to I delete the config file? I’ve actually tried to uninstall and install back and still same issue.

transmission-stop;
rm ~/.config/transmission-daemon/settings.json;
transmission-daemon;

Didn’t work. Deleted the settings.json
Torrents still missing after transmission started.
Any other files to check?

I notice this happens after I add in the watch-dir
“watch-dir”: “/shares/Public/Transmission/torrents”,
“watch-dir-enabled”: true

The torrents cannot be added again since it has *.added extension after 1st round. Doesn’t resume folder checks?

If you installed from my installer, the watch-dir has already been set to enabled for path /shares/Public/Transmission/Downloads. Meaning any *.torrent files place in this path will be automatically moved to /shares/Public/Transmission/torrents and added to the transmission list.

I’ll have to try in out later as I will be away for 2 week… Will update here again if any issue.
Thanks Nazar78

@Nazar78 when i install this: “_Another webGUI interface theme (Highly recommended! Thanks Joaco_AR for sharing in this thread):” how can i return to retail webGUI? any idea?

The original webGUI is still there. Just revert your ~/.profile and crontab, unset TRANSMISSION_WEB_HOME or open a new SSH session. Then restart transmission.

Please add my ip 212.90.45.139

Add your IP to what…?

0curl: (7) couldn’t connect to host at teanazar.com:80

Cant connect to teanazar.com
or download
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- 0:01:03 --:–:-- 0curl: (7) Failed connect to teanazar.com:80; Connection timed out