[APP] Transmission various versions for firmware V4+ (05/2020)

alirz1 wrote:

@Nazar78

This is not related to your Transmission install or anything, just a generic questions.

So yesterday i started one torrent download and shortly after my drive became unresponsive, the torrent was only about 600MB, so would not have taken more than 5-10 min to download… 

However my drive went into a limbo state and it never recovered even after 12 hours. I had to power cycle it. I think its an OS level issue. I have now lowered the number of peers to 45 per torrent thinking perhaps that created additinal load?

Please see my thread in more detail at:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/No-network-connection-after-a-reboot-sometimes/td-p/881256/page/3

It’s hard for me to tell unless I do the lengthy debugging. I did this when debugging apache + phpmod. Turns out phpmod was the culprit so I switched to php-fpm.

Were there any other processes running during the 600mb downloads? You could try repeat the scenario see if you could duplicate the limbo state. You could also set the nice to 19 and io schedule to idle for all the processes see if it helps.