Aplicaacion

Bueno dias.

Como le puedo hacer para ver mis archivos en tiempo real al NAS, sin tener que estar descargado y subiendo

If one has a OS5 My Cloud device (not My Cloud Home that is a different device) one can use MyCloud.com web portal or the OS5 My Cloud mobile app for iOS/Android to see the files on one’s My Cloud. One can then choose to download or upload files.

If you haven’t already done so see the User Manual (see the Support link at top of page) for your My Cloud device that explains how to setup the device and how to use the remote access/cloud access feature of the device.

My Cloud OS 5: How to Add Users and Enable Remote Access
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29448

For local network access to a OS5 My Cloud one would use Windows File Explorer or Mac Finder, or use a file manager app on their mobile device that is connected to the local network.

Access My Cloud Shares On Windows

1. Open File Explorer .

1. Click Network , then double click the My Cloud to access the shares.

2. Double click on a My Cloud Share.

Note: If clicking into a private share, enter your credentials and click the OK button.

1. Copy your files from the My Cloud Share(s) to the local computer or other external storage connected to the computer.

Access My Cloud Shares from macOS

1. Open macOS Finder .

2. Under Locations click Network .

1. Click the My Cloud to access the shares.

1. Double click on a My Cloud Share.

Note: If clicking into a private share, select Registered User , enter your credentials and click the Connect button.

1. Copy your files from the My Cloud Share(s) to the local computer or other external storage connected to the computer.