Anyone else not getting metadata showing up in gallery mode?

Ever since updating to the most recent firmware, metadata in gallery mode only shows up when I go into the movie folder. Prior to updating firmware, metadata would show if I scroll through movie folders. Now I have to go into each folder to see the metadata.  Does anyone else get this? Any way to fix it?  

:robotmad:

The metadata not showing up for folders is a bug in the current firmware.  There is no fix for this, other than waiting for the next release (which will hopefully fix this) or rolling back to the previous firmware.

Thanks…

Tinwarble wrote:

The metadata not showing up for folders is a bug in the current firmware.  There is no fix for this, other than waiting for the next release (which will hopefully fix this) or rolling back to the previous firmware.

How do you roll back to previous firmware?  I just bought the Hub on Friday, and it was updated as I was comnecting up on Saturday.  Is it as simple as doing a factory reset/restore?

mak99 wrote:

Tinwarble wrote:

How do you roll back to previous firmware?  I just bought the Hub on Friday, and it was updated as I was comnecting up on Saturday.  Is it as simple as doing a factory reset/restore?

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860