Any way to lock some folders?

Is there any way to lock some folders in the internal 1TB hub which I don’t want to be visible? Please let me know.

connetc to the hub share from PC and mark the folder as hidden. but the only way to view them is to do the same and unhide.

Emran wrote:

Is there any way to lock some folders in the internal 1TB hub which I don’t want to be visible? Please let me know.

Visible to what?   The Hub itself, or other clients on the network?

If you want the HUB to ignore a folder on its own internal drive, just precede its name with a dot.   Such is “.hiddenfolder”

Say if I store something in the internal 1tb drive which other cannot see or play from the internal drive. Not meaning connected to a network. But I can play some way (Maybe by entering some Password or any other way that I don’t know yet).

Don’t think they have added that to be able to do that.

Nothing that password protects a folder is currently built into the firmware, but it would be cool. Last thing I need is some child finding some of my Adult related material on my Hub when I take it over to a mates place to showcase some new HD content :slight_smile:

I’ll keep in mind putting a . before the folders. Will save me having to remove the content and sync it back from time to time.

better forward this to “Live Hub Ideas” section.