Any option to perform scheduled backup on Sunday?

I just purchase My Passport and would like to know any feature to perform scheduled backup on sunday.

If my passport is always plugin into PC, but I would like to perform scheduled backup on Sunday, and after backup is finsihed, then hibernate window XP or shut down window.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

if the passport is constantly plugged in and you have it installed correctly it is set to constantly back up so if plugged in its backing up. if not on computer there is nothing to back up if on it backed up . So just click safely remove if disconnecting and other wise it doesnt need you to schedule a back up ?

marCanary wrote:
if the passport is constantly plugged in and you have it installed correctly it is set to constantly back up so if plugged in its backing up. if not on computer there is nothing to back up if on it backed up . So just click safely remove if disconnecting and other wise it doesnt need you to schedule a back up ?

During office hour, most of files are actively being used, will passport slow down my daily activity? furthermore, after office hours, I will keep computer on for backup, does passport have any feature to hibernate window after finishing backup?

Furthermore, I would like to know more about the number of copy to be kept within passport.

If I set the number of copy to be 5 as default, and the total size of files are 50 GB, will it take up to 250 GB to keep last 5 copy of files?

If password is set for my passport, as long as passport keeps plug into my PC, do I need to re-enter password everytimes I restart window?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks you very much for any suggestions

marCanary wrote:

I would like to know whether WD Smartware controls the backup process or not, if it is the case, then I can manage to perform backup by controlling the startup period of smartware, even through the passport is constantly plugged into my PC.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks you very much for any suggestions