Anodized Customised Moviesheet THEMES!:

LAST UPDATE 02/02/2011:

2 versions of the theme have been uploaded. They differ in the layout of the thumbnail box…

• There’s some other minor fixes…

• MovieSheets Templates have been updated.

V1:

v2:

updated Moviesheets Templates:

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?7e0s0x27y67p9ra

drizzt09 wrote:

Theme version:

TG template:

Hub view:

extreme digital already replied for the first template.

The second one Template’s name  is Split-sheet_Episode(Fullfan)(covertrickle)

hub view: Gallery view.

Themeversion: Works on both mine and extremedigital’s Theme…

whenI try Split-sheet_Episode(Fullfan)(covertrickle) I get the following error:

XSLT Compile Error

Could not find a part of the path “c:\program files\thumbgen\templates\common\scripts\TGtokens.xlst”

Have you downloaded the the mega Template pack  1.7 by extreme digital?

Yep. “scripts\TGtokens.xlst” is missing. Can you double check your folder and see if you have that scripts folder. If so can you zip and share it? Thanks

here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8uxrsv94l3i1gk2

don’t forget to extract in the common folder

1 Like

Lol, i never included the tv templates in my original

Templates can be downloded and added from

http://www.wdtvlive.net/forumdisplay.php?10-Moviesheets

However note that if not included in the original mega pack you may need to copy over any scripts etc into the common folder… alternatively put outside of my mega template in c:\programs files\thumbgen\templates

What this will do however is duplicate ALOT of files hence my original decision wayy back to create the mega pack common folder by merging my templates with dribblers templates

heres a little bit of interesting info:— my templates packs have been downloaded well over 10,000 times in total, However i am sure this is nothing compared to total Thumbgen users, However currently i would say my Hub template only has around 40-50 users, so its still early days with the Hub when it comes to moviesheets, and firetix certainly has been pushing the boat out on this one so thank you

1 Like

Extremedigital,

The wdtvlive site is giving a “Database error” when trying to access the Template Mega Pack.  Could you please post alternate links to download it? Many thanks, and keep up the great job, both you and firetix!

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart, here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?2sze0jtqni8x4p5

Direct download link to Mega Template Pack 1.7

if y try to generate tvsheet with the split-sheet_episode(full fan) template, i got an error message

“input string incorrect format”

I don’t find how to debug it :frowning:

—> i find the problem : If I erase the rating information, no error

Why? I don’t know :slight_smile:

impossible to access to a template post in http://www.wdtvlive.net/…

--->>>
Database error
The WDTVLive Downloads Site database has encountered a problem.

I need to download the Split-sheet_Episode(Fullfan)(covertrickle) template

is someone has got it somewhere ?

thank you

Hi,patatozor

i’ve obtained the link via a cache version of the page on google…

You must be logged on wdtlive.net so that you can download it!

http://www.wdtvlive.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=383&d=1295186476

Once thing i’ve noticed with the hub is that it takes some time (~3-5) seconds to render high resolution thumbnails…

so if you will be using the cover trickle sheet… you will notice that as well

Thanks Extremedigital!

it works !!!

thanks a lot

it’s just to play a little

In french  :  “pour bidouiller”  :slight_smile:

Is ist possible to assign the file moviesheet.jpg an button on the RemoteControl, like the Medi8er MDX?

Best regards

gerd

if you are the problem “input string incorrect format” with split-sheet_episode(full fan) template

you must modify the line 538 in the the file  ‘Functions.xslt’ (in thumbgen_dir\templates\common\scripts)

change

string _r = rating.Split(‘/’);

into

string _r = rating.Split(‘.’);

the system of rating changed I presume :

before : 2/5

now : 4.3

patatozor wrote:

if you are the problem “input string incorrect format” with split-sheet_episode(full fan) template

you must modify the line 538 in the the file  ‘Functions.xslt’ (in thumbgen_dir\templates\common\scripts)

change

string _r = rating.Split(‘/’);

into

string _r = rating.Split(‘.’);

the system of rating changed I presume :

before : 2/5

now : 4.3

I encountered that problem to-day.

Thanks for the tip!

Does anyone know if the link contains the cover trickle template exactly as shown in the previously posted images? When I created the sheets, the images at the bottom of the screen don’t display the episode number with the episode image above, instead it is just a resized version of the episode image which doesn’t look nearly as nice. I’m very new at this so it is most likely something I am doing incorrectly. Could someone please confirm/make a suggestion?

You must do that in two times

• firstable generate thumbs with split-sheet episode thumb (full fan)

• secondly use split-sheet episode  (full fan) cover trickle

the difficulty is the first template create a jpg like this

example :

house.S01E01.avi

house.S01E01.jpg

the cover trickle use this ‘house.S01E01.jpg’  and replace it by a new ‘house.S01E01.jpg’

imagine the second episode

house.S01E02.avi

house.S01E02.jpg

the cover trickle use the ‘house.S01E01.jpg’ (but the original is lost) and the house.S01E02.jpg, etc.

the solution i find (maybe there’s another one easier)

when I use the ‘split-sheet episode  (full fan) cover trickle’ template, I create not main sheet but extra sheet whith special name like

house.S01E01.tv.jpg

the original thumbs stay all together now for the treatment :smileyvery-happy:

at the end I delete the house.Sxxxxx.jpg and rename the .tv.jpg in .jpg

Abracadabra !!

You can automatize all the treatment with Thumbgen Profile

I Hope you understand. And my english too (I am Frenchie)

This Week-end, I try to make a tutorial

I hope WD gonna offer more open jukebox system :cry:

Hi   OSU_Buckeyes_09,

You can try Patatozor method, but i have a different method! (its more efficient)

So As Patatozor said

first generate thumbs (for all your videos/episodes) with split-sheet episode thumb (full fan), this will generate a thumbnail with an episode cover art and title.

Next,

go to options (in thumbgen) input/output Naming and in the Main moviesheet textbox,first make a copy of the settings, then  change the content of Main moviesheet textbox to

$M\sheet$N$E 

and select jpg as file extension.

This will generate all the movie sheets in a new folder (sheet) in your current folder…

So no need to replace thumbnails with moviesheets as in patatozor method at this stage.! :smiley:

next for the  generated moviesheets to appear on the hub,

simply delete all thumbnails generated and replace by the moviesheets generated.