All my data is lost!

I have a 6TB Home Cloud Duo which was working fine. I recently moved house and didn’t have internet for a couple of month until now. Today, I finally have internet activated and I was very excited to connect my Home Cloud Duo online as it contains all the photos for my daughter since she was born. Guess what, when I connect to it via my phone, it shows there’s not a single file on the disk. I was a bit worried, but still hoping it was something wrong with the app, so I tried the website and desktop app as well, none of them is showing any files. I am so sad and upset if I have lost all the photos because it was the memory that I had on my daughter. I was worried about losing data hence why I bought Duo, but now, none of them works!!!

While My Cloud Home does run locally over a network, it is completely dependent on the internet, and moving to a new home could change that environment.

When you log in to My Cloud Home via the web interface and you click on Settings in the menu on the left, does your device still show up under the Current Storage list? If yes, can you click on it? If yes, what comes up? If you don’t see the device you may just need to try re-adding it.

It may be possible that a couple of months of non-detection cause them to clear it from the cloud side of your account. I don’t know that for sure as I don’t work for WD, but have you tried reaching out to them at all? This is a community forum, so I don’t know how much the devs actually monitor it.