Album artwork isn't visible

@jaylarson

If you, like me. are committed to cataloging your music in iTunes as I have done for over 10 years, then the above comment is not very useful or helpful to you. Some people like to dis iTunes because they don’t use it or like it, fine. They may even say a program like Media Monkey better, fine. They may be correct, but, I for one am sticking with iTunes, and I have my iTunes Media folder on many drives,(incl. My Cloud NAS) and it works for me. BTW, I tried Windows media player to catalog music, it had major problems with foreign characters, iTunes didn’t ,so I went with iTunes in the very beginning.

I have been involved in lots of posts about iTunes music here. Here is one I can give you that is recent and explains why I believe there are issues with iTunes and the NAS, etc. I have worked around a lot of problems, but some still evade me.

The reason you see songs in alpha order instead of track order is because you are looking at music files in media server (DLNA) order and not network shares order. More on that later. I am out of time to continue further, so I will come back when I have the time.