Album art (JPEGs) in Photos... how can I remove them?

Remind me in a week or two. I’m not able to debug this right now as my Hub isn’t available to test. I’m sure it’s something simple, though… Did you REPLACE the XML with mine, or edit it yourself?

I had to edit the file myself, but I did remove everything in the original file that wasn’t in yours.  I’ve never messed with XML before, and when I was copying/pasting direct from your post, my Hub would reboot every time I switched to gallery view.  I assumed it was because of bad or missing carriage returns from the paste, so I just typed everything from your post by hand into the file on my Hub to get it working.

Everything else is great, just this one thing that I’m sure is a fat finger somewhere.  I was hoping you could narrow down the section of the code for me that controls the highlighting.

Thanks.

Alrighty…  Lets see.

If it’s ONLY affecting tiles 13 and 14, then that does narrow it down to specific lines, but not specific sections.

Note that the lines within each section are almost identical to each other, and they all have keyword in them that starts with something_0 through something_13.

Tiles 13 and 14 are referred to as something_12 and something_13 respectively.

Also, don’t confuse “-” 's for “_” 's…  They are BOTH used in places, so be careful which is which.

Example:

<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_12" x="873" y="376" active="@@act-browselist-12" disable="@@bg_disable_12"/>
 <image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_13" x="1020" y="376" active="@@act-browselist-13" disable="@@bg_disable_13"/>

Make sure that in each section, for each reference, you see ALL of ZERO through THIRTEEN numbered out.

Then, within each LINE of a section, make sure that the number referred to is the SAME number.

Like, you may accidentally have:

<image image="@@rv_browse_page_bg_13" x="1020" y="376" active="@@act-browselist-13" disable="@@bg_disable_12"/>

where one reference is to something_13 and the other reference is to something_12.   

And yes, a REBOOT indicates that there’s a syntax error in the XML.   I often forget the “/” at the end of lines, so I was getting reboots A LOT when I was creating that.  :)

Tony,

Thanks!  I found it, in the !–focus–> section, I had 13 twice.

Just couldn’t see it for myself in all the code.

Appreciate the work on the view and the help fixing my fat fingers!