Album art displayed in Photos

I have added the main share of my NAS to network sync on the WD TV Live hub. The share contains photos, movies, music, and more. Now, when showing the media library for photos, it shows ALL photos in any folders there. I would like to specifiy only a single source folder for photos, so it doesn’t display album cover art, DVD covers etc. Is that possible?

If you access the NAS using the media server option, it will show all of the available pictures, you can use the network share to access only specific folders. 

rasmusw wrote:
I have added the main share of my NAS to network sync on the WD TV Live hub. The share contains photos, movies, music, and more. Now, when showing the media library for photos, it shows ALL photos in any folders there. I would like to specifiy only a single source folder for photos, so it doesn’t display album cover art, DVD covers etc. Is that possible?

Unfortunately the network sync of the Hub is pretty basic it’s all or nothing. You can only specify one network share and as you have found out it will copy all the files that it recognises in that location. You can reorganise your folders and put the stuff you want into a sub folder, then use the network sync on that folder, instead of syncing the whole of the NAS.