Alaska Resurgence Theme - Thank You JoeySmyth

After reading all the drama in the forum lately and everybody still wanting to try out JoeySmyth’s latest theme, I’ve decided to upload the theme (untouched) for everybody. This forum is about helping others and sharing, so let’s all try to be cool. Thanks again to everybody in this forum who makes our little movie boxes something more. :slight_smile:

All credit (of course) for the theme goes to JoeySmyth

[deleted - violation of copyright]

_____________________________________________DISCLAIMER_________________________________________________

Hello and welcome to the board :wink:

this is soooooooooo none of my business but knowing how people click it would probably make sense to add a disclaimer that this theme is not supported by the creator at this point and that people shall only download it under the premise that it is a beta version with a few minor bugs and that there should be no Q&A about it. - Thanks DeVicious

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For MORE information regarding this theme, visit the original thread (now closed) - HERE

Hello and welcome to the board :wink:

this is soooooooooo none of my business but knowing how people click it would probably make sense to add a disclaimer that this theme is not supported by the creator at this point and that people shall only download it under the premise that it is a beta version with a few minor bugs and that there should be no Q&A about it.

Done sir  :slight_smile:

VStrike7 wrote:

Done sir  :slight_smile:

last time i checked I was female :slight_smile:

Thanks for having good intentions but i don’t think this thread is needed and should be removed.

Other members releasing dev’s work is silly and can in no way benefit anyone in the community.

Can you offer support? Even if you can, its not your work… SOoo should you?

The dev *Joey* will release this theme when HE feels it’s up to his standards. Then support can be givin and the theme can be improved.

Just my 2 cents.

I appreciate views and opinions as much as the next guy, but there’s been several requests for this beta theme from Joeysmyth and he took it down because of all the negative feedback and lack of people to say Thank You. I’ve noted that there is no support for this theme at this time and ALL credit goes to JoeySmyth. If JoeySmyth asks me to remove it, I will do so without hesitation and respect for his work. Until then, I think sharing is always a nice option. :slight_smile:

Here is another link:

[deleted - violation of copyright]

I will not remove this file or this post, not if the orginal creator ask me or for any other reason. I don’t support deleting allready uploaded themes, if you post a theme you should stand behind it.

Enjoy this great looking theme.

Joey actually states in his theme “About…”  that it is copyrighted and you are not allowed to redistribute without his permission.  We don’t allow open violations of copyright infringement on this community.  We will delete any further violations of copyright wherever we encounter them.  You may just want to wait until Joey is ready to re-release the theme.

3 Likes