After a year in rig, now having issues with 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD m.2 2280

Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS100T2B0B has been great for over a year until 2 days ago… 2 days ago after shutting my computer down the night before, I turned it on and after windows booted my drive was missing. I went into disk management which said the drive was unallocated, so i allocated it and formatted it, windows said it was running and was healthy, reinstalled some of the games I had on the drive and was able to play them without any problems. Shut the computer down that night, and the next morning when i turned the computer back on the drive was gone again and unallocated, so I set the drive up again, this morning same thing happened again. i am getting tired of having to reinstall 70+ GB games everyday. Bios has detected the drive every time without any issues. Any help would be appreciated

did you try to update the firmware of the m2 disc? download the Dashboard and check if there is a firmware update, in another threat a lot of users (and myself) are experiencing the same issue with m2 nvme drives, some got it fixed by the firmware update, (not me unfortunetly) but you can try and check if that solves the issue, hope it helps!