Add user activity log functionality

It would be great if I could monitor activity log of who accessed what file and when. Please add this functionality!

Everyone, please vote. We need this added.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Also, we should be able to view bandwidth and total amount of file transferred in both local network and cloud.

3 Likes

A very good idea. This is really needed. At the moment I have nothing to show who’s accessing the DL NAS I’ve got either directly or via thr MyCloud,com service. I can’t even tell if anyone is trying to gain unauthorised access.

there is just no way to to any access auditing on the DL series NASs and on a business point of view alarm bells are ringing. There needs to be full access auditing. Successful and failed accesses.

1 Like

3 Likes

I second that motion, but it should be real time. I should be able to look at a utility, link, tab, or something and see what files are opened by what users. Think of it as opening “Computer Management, Shared Folders, Open Files” on a Windows PC and seeing what files are open by what users (not system usage, just users).

2 Likes

Interested in this as well.

yes, currently looking for this function on the NAS - is there a software that can do it in the meantime ?