Adapter not for Belgium electricity

My English is not so good but i hope you understand (I understand english but difficult to write - i speak dutch).
I bought a " WD My Passport Wireless Pro 2 TB "
but in the box the adapter is not for Belgium electricity
And i can not contact the WP shop (not by mail or tel)
Can someone help me

I don’t have the adapter handy. If you look at it, make sure it says “110-240V” and “50-60hz”. If it does. . .then just get a cheap Pin adapter (i.e. a travel plug) to adapt the prongs to your local outlets. I was in the UK before the current troubles, and I am almost certain that I was using the MPWP with a plug adapter in a hotel room (I believe the UK and Belgium power grids are the same; just have different standards for the &^%^ing power plugs)

This is an annoying situation, which I can not understand at all. You must find a way to reach the dealer and to return the product as otherwise, I can not see a solution. Maybe you could contact an electrical service provider company and ask them to modify the sockets. If I understood right, the problem is in the sockets. I also had a similar problem as I ordered a printer for stickers from England, and they have different sockets. From the beginning, I thought that I lost my money, but I accidentally stumbled on this site Electrician St Louis - (636) 242-6334 - Bates Electric - St Louis, and decided to ask the maybe they know how to fix the problem. Thankfully they helped me, and now I can use the printer every day.