Active Directory permissions and EX4100 private shares

I know this is old, but I just got done figuring out their stupid permissions setup. The answer is explained in the Support area under “Private shares are inaccessible after joining a My Cloud to an Active Directory Domain”.
Basically, if you’re trying to give access to the Administrator account of your Active Directory domain, you have to give full read/write access to EVERY GROUP in your Active Directory, then you can go to Users and give access to the Administrator user, because one way or another, the Administrator seems to be a member of every group.
In a normal system, you create Permission Groups to allow you to easily assign users the permissions that allow them the access they need, without having to add them individually to every folder. But in this cockamamie system, every time you make a new share, you will have to go one by one through every group in your AD and individually give it full read/write access, then add every user, individually, that needs access. And of course, if you add a new group to your AD, any user that is a part of that group will suddenly lose access if you don’t remember to go to every private share you created and update the new group to Full access.
I’ve been in IT for a few decades now, and this is the most bass ackwards way of doing permissions I’ve ever seen. We can only hope that someone at WD figures it out.