Acronis True Image Clone

I’m using Acronis True Image WD Edition to clone an older 40gb drive to a new WD 160gb drive.  I have attempted to do so twice, the first time using the automatic settings to clone the drive, and the second time using the manual options to clone.  I’m trying to keep the drive “proportional”, ie. enlarge the 40gb partition on the old drive to the 160 gb partition on the new drive. 

Here is what I can’t figure out.  The cloning process finished without errors, so I turned off the computer, removed the old drive , and booted off of my new drive.  When viewing the drives in ‘My Computer’ or the Disk Management console, it shows two drives and two partitions.  A ‘C:’ partition that is 40gb on Drive 0, and a ‘G:’ partition that is 160 gb on Drive 1.  Keep in mind that the old drive is no longer plugged in, so why is it still showing as a disk?  Both partitions are a mirror image, so all of my files are on both. 

Has anyone else seen this?

Since there’s been no replies, maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en