Accuweather for South Africa

hi

for some reason Johannesburg, South Africa does not exsist on my WDTV but it’s on the accuweather website.

can some one please explain why?

regards,

riaanvw wrote:

hi

for some reason Johannesburg, South Africa does not exsist on my WDTV but it’s on the accuweather website.

can some one please explain why?

regards,

Did you enter in all the letters for Johannesburg? Most cities outside the US require you to enter the full city name before it is shown as an option.

It is there and and currently 19C.

1 Like

hi thanks for the reply,

i tried…

Johannesburg, South Africa

Johannesburg

South Africa

While typing or entering the full name I get no results :frowning:

It does exist. you have to enter the complete name and there it is on the right hand list, third one down.

Are you connected to the internet?

1 Like

ermmmm,

ok

i think i dreamt about entering the full name because i did it now and it worked. 

sorry for being a complete ■■■■■. i appreciate all your help

Buenas tardes.

No aparecen ciudades de Argentina en Accuwheater channel desde TV mediaplayer sin embargo desde la página de Internet si.

¿Qué debo hacer para poder configurarlo correctamente?

Mucha sgracias y saludos

I cant search Buenos Aires - Argentina. How can I configure correctly. In Internet page exist this city.

FabianArgentina wrote:

Buenas tardes.

No aparecen ciudades de Argentina en Accuwheater channel desde TV mediaplayer sin embargo desde la página de Internet si.

¿Qué debo hacer para poder configurarlo correctamente?

Mucha sgracias y saludos

I cant search Buenos Aires - Argentina. How can I configure correctly. In Internet page exist this city.

Type in the complete name  ( Buenos Aires) and its at the top of the right hand list.

Escriba el nombre completo (Buenos Aires) y está situado en la parte superior de lalista de la derecha.