Accessing Gspeed 4500fc Web Interface

I have the gspeed 4500 connected to the network via ethernet and I am having trouble locating its IP so I can access the web interface via a browser specifically Safari because I am on a Mac. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: located the IP on the front of the device but am unable to access the web interface via browser

edit2: it’s the atto version of the speed and I can’t even mount the atto to a computer that doesn’t have the atto configure tool.

edit 3. the ip dress displayed on the front of the device doesn’t change when using ethernet to router or computer to speed using ethernet cable. Is this normal ?

edit 4: when mounted to a computer via the atto thunder link only 4tb worth of space shows up there 8tb of unaccounted storage that I can’t seem to find.

We no longer have support for that device, it is a legacy device. As long as your computer is not using DHCP for the NIC that this device is attached to you can use the specified IP address on the front panel and access the device.