Acceder desde fuera de casa Translation: Access from outside the home Many thanks and best regards

Hola. Tengo un MyCloud y estoy muy contento con él, pero me ha surgido un pequeño problema. Antes de la actualización, cuando el portal wd2go.com funcionaba con java, me permitía abrir las unidades de forma remota en el explorador de Windows, lo que hacía más cómoda la navegación. Ahora con la nueva versión del portal, aunque el aspecto es mejor y el funcionamiento también, no logro encontrar esa opción y no sé si es por que ya no existe. Insisto en que era muy cómodo, sobre todo cuando estaba fuera de casa con el ordenador portátil, ya que era como tener la unidad asignada.
Muchas gracias y un saludo.

Translation from google translate

Hi. I have a MyCloud and I am very happy with it, but it has emerged me a little problem. Before the upgrade, when the portal wd2go.com worked with java, let me open the units remotely in Windows Explorer, making navigation more comfortable. Now with the new version of the portal, but the appearance is better and functioning well, I can not find that option and I do not know if that no longer exists. You insist that was very comfortable, especially when I was away from home with laptop because it was like having the mapped drive.

Thank you very much and greetings.

1 Like

Unfortunately, remote mapping of drives was removed with the launch of the OS3 firmware for the MyCloud.

Will be able again in the future?

Who knows… WD don’t seem keen to make the function available: you’ll have to ask WD (we’re users here, not WD support representatives).

Ok, thank you so much

Who knows if WD will bring it back. Feel free to voice your opinion in the following Cloud Ideas thread.

https://community.wd.com/t/re-enable-remote-drive-mapping-through-mycloud-com/134944

Hola, yo tengo el mismo problema y mirando por la web he encontrado esto:

pero no estoy muy ducho aún con estas cosas no se si te puede servir de algo y si es así comentarlo por aquí y ver como lo has conseguido.

Un saludo.