About data recovery on WD Disk

I am asking myself this question and I want you to be part of the answer : How can I recover data from a disk that do not even spin?

What I find as answer is that most likely the problem is the electronic board not the physical disk himself, but one information is missing : How can I know which disk have 4 head or 2 head, is there a notice on the label of the drive that can give me this information, if yes let me know it and I am sure that will be a good point for WD.

Send me an email to tell me where I can find this information on the disk label.

Dimitri_Germain wrote:

I am asking myself this question and I want you to be part of the answer : How can I recover data from a disk that do not even spin?

What I find as answer is that most likely the problem is the electronic board not the physical disk himself, but one information is missing : How can I know which disk have 4 head or 2 head, is there a notice on the label of the drive that can give me this information, if yes let me know it and I am sure that will be a good point for WD.

Send me an email to tell me where I can find this information on the disk label.

To recover data on a disk that won’t spin, you will need to go to a data recovery company to help you.  As for how many heads a drive has, that’s determined by how many platters is in the drive,  We will not supply that kind of information on the drive.