Aargh ... My Cloud cannot access with iPad

Reinstalled MyCloud app cannot access as it requires email address, the email address I originally setup with was an old freeserve/orange email which no longer exists… as I need to set up with my existing email address… any help would be appreciated…
Fen

Hi Fenbee49,

You can update the email address with the new from the dashboard of My Cloud to sign in with updated My Cloud account in My Cloud Mobile app.

This message makes no sense please explain further ?

Fenbee49

Hi Fenbee49,

You can update or change your registered email address from the dashboard of My Cloud so that you will be able to register My Cloud Mobile app on your iPad. For more assistance, you can contact WD Support about this.

Hi and thanks … I presume mean the dashboard on a laptop, that’s the problem I only use an iPad there is no facility or dash board to do this … so looks like I’m stuck with an email address for wd cloud I can not change …

Fred

Hi Fenbee49,

You can refer below article to access dashboard of your My Cloud device. Then change or update your email account to register or Sign In in My Cloud Mobile app on your iPad.

https://support.wdc.com/instructions/?ID=10420