A little change for music lovers! (UPDATED 2/19/11)

HellI3ond wrote:

how to change the color on the text please main_menu ? :slight_smile:

I’ve answered your question in another thread, as to not get totally off topic here.

It’s in Q & A about the theme’s XML language

Here’s some more Music changes.

Music Thumbnails: This is for larger Music Thumbnails.  This stlll gives you 12 icons per page, but with much larger Cover Art.  This is mainly for the Anodized theme, basically because that is what the new icons are for, although if you modify the icons it should work for any theme or you can just use the icons I’ve made, but it will not match any other theme.  Anyway, give it try and let me know if you like it.

Here’s a render of how each thumbnail looks.  Or check it out HERE.

Music Thumbnail render.jpg

Love the music mod!

Since this seems to be the only music-specific theme thread…

I’d love to see a mod that makes use of the album info support. If one already exists, I’d love someone to point me to it. It’d be nice to have it pop up like the movies do in browse mode with albums listed on the left and cover art and info on the right. I’d try to give it a go myself, but with a 10 month old I barely have enough time to get all my media organized in the hub, much less play around with editing themes!

This is an old thread, you should look HERE for updates to the music view and other mods.