Hey all, I’ve just seen the other couple of posts regarding pre-purchase, but they don’t have the same questions as me, so here goes :wink:
Looking to get a WDTV Live Hub shortly but…
- What kind of transfer speeds can I expect when copying media to the internal disk via a Gigabit network?
- Can I expect similar speeds when copying off? (Not that I’ll be doing much of this <–)
- Am I right in assuming that the unit will automatically get metadata (backdrops, synopsis, actors etc) for my movie collection, or do I have to click Get Info on each film?
- Also at this time it cannot get TV Show info, or it’s flaky at best?
- Re the above, I can still use Thumbgen to get this info for me and make nice backdrops etc?
- Does the unit use 2.5in HDD’s and can these be replaced if they become full?
Many thanks in advance for any info you can give.