6TB in offline mode - won't go online

My 6TB has gone into offline mode and won’t go back online. I’ve tried rebooting, connecting different (known working) ethernet cables etc, but it just has the slow blinking led.

Can anyone suggest a fix for this?

I got it sorted. Another device on the router (access point) was causing connection issues.

@m1ckr1ck anyway you can provide a little more details and what device on your network was causing problems? Was it a switch? Another Router? Media Player? Smart TV? etc…

Sure. It was another router. Its connected to the first router by a netgear powerline. All other devices were connecting OK, which was throwing me. I finally figured it out when I tried connecting my laptop by wifi. It would connect to my WiFi networks but was getting a “no Internet access” error. It was only when I checked the WiFi properties that I saw it was picking up an ip address from the second router’s ip range, even though it was connecting to networks only on the first. From there it was a quick deduction that the second router was interfering with the first. So I turned the second router off, rebooted the first router, and everything was working normally again.