6TB HDD Choice? WD Black 6TB vs Barracuda Pro 6TB or blue 6TB ,, blue, western ultrastar?,, red pro and purple for gaming, storage?

I currently have 2 hardisks of 4TB Barracuda (non-Pro) for gaming storage old and new games , avi and mp3 files that I don’t want to thrash my SSD constantly with.

But my hardisks are SLOW. As it’s got more full it seems to slow down more and more, which I know as you get to the inside of the platter there is slower speeds but the slow speeds seem to effect the entire drive. No fragmentation, tried everything, no smart errors, just want to replace it at this point.

Between the choice of the Barracuda Pro (which I’ve heard is a lot better than than non-pro Barracuda) or the WD Black (which is £30 more expensive). Is there clear better choices? like blue, western ultrastar??, red pro and purple for destop use?

https://www.amazon.com/Purple-Surveillance-Hard-Disk-Drive/dp/B00P0NV43E

which from these 6 hardisks are you advice me to buy? for gaming storage and etc??

also i have one another question which are the Differences between WD Blue vs. Black vs. Red & Purple HDD ?

can the red and purple be used for gaming storage and for destop use? like blacks and blue?

Firstly, i wouldn’t touch a Seagate drive if my life depended on it. Have had heaps fail in the past and only trust Western Digital hard drives

WD Blue HDDs are mainly used for general purpose storage, they are great all-rounders, and an average user can’t go wrong with Blue.

WD Green is basically same as Blue, but it lacks a bit of performance. However, it is the most eco-friendly HDD, and it’s quite cheap.

WD Blacks are for pure performance including gaming, media, and content creation. Also one of the most expensive HDDs.

WD Red is a NAS drive. It’s optimized for NAS systems.

WD Purple is for surveillance. Advised for 24/7 operation.

WD Gold , probably the most premium of all. Made for a multitude of Datacenter-specific applications.