4TB My Cloud with Google Drive and Google +

I am sure this has been addressed, but I can’t find it.

I have installed the Smartware Pro software and running in full version after installing the My Cloud.  I only see the ability to us Dropbox.  

The software and drive, both state that “The My Cloud mobile app has the ability to integrate major public cloud-services so that customers can seamlessly transfer files between services like Dropbox, SkyDrive, and Google Drive.”

So what I’m I missing??  I see nothing that gives me the ability to backup Google Drive.

Also I am looking to backup Google + as well…

Any options or recommendations for these backups?

Thanks

Hi toogood8p, welcome to the WD Community. Most of the services you’re referring too are only available from the My Cloud app. You can download it Android and iOS devices. Currently Google + is not a supported service. 

I haven’t seen anything that allows me to backup Google Drive.  

Can you please explain where it is in the My Cloud app?..I have it installed already on my Android.

Thanks

Hi again, just click on the add/remove option to see the additional services. 

That only gives me the option to see my Google Drive thru the My Cloud app. It doesn’t give the ability to backup the Google Drive.

I haven’t tried it… but I think on android app, once you can view google drive, it will somehow allow you to copy/past into WD My Cloud.

Too bad they still haven’t come out with firmware to sync with popular cloud services.  Checkout synology products, they are about twice the cost, but have a lot more functionality.