31652 - Failed to generate code for your mobile device. Please make sure you do not

Hi, all:

I’m using My Book Live.

I disconeected My book Live from my LAN for some time. And after I changed a router after 1 month, I happened to realize My Book Live doesn’t support remote access any longer! The failure info I got is:

31652 - Failed to generate code for your mobile device. Please make sure you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again.

What a nightmare…

Can anybody help to explain why it is so and how to solve this problem? I really need my cell phone is able to access My Book Live locally. 

Cheers

Pei

Is it possible that because I’m using Telus ActionTec router? As far as I know, this router doesn’t support NAT Loopback, which is a hidden trouble anyway…

Please help, please.

Best Regards

Pei 

Sorry, problem solved…

Router setting wrong…

jlapel100,

Can you please tell me what settings you had to change in your Action Tec Router in order to get remote access working on your MyBook Live Hard Drive.

I also have an Action Tec Router and I am having the same issue, I played around with a lot of different settings and I can’t figure it out.

Please detail what you did to solve this issue, it would mean a lot to me.

Thanks!