3 TB My Book not found in Live Hub!

Please help!!!

My 3tb my book is perpetually plugged to my mac. 2 days ago i upgraded to Mavericks, everything was fine until today. Now, it appears in Finder but gets stuck: cannot access my files in My Book despite rebooting my mac. Then, i plugged it in my wdtv live hub, it loads up but after all the blinking, the Hub doesn’t see it in local storage. 

Please, can anyone out there help? I am worried that all my files in My Book are now lost…

http://community.wd.com/t5/News-Announcements/External-Drives-for-Mac-Experiencing-Data-Loss-with-Maverick-OS/td-p/613777

i did this and now, the hub sees the my book BUT a huge chunk of the files are missing, although the memory usage is unchanged. Also, the hub is responding sluggishly with the my book files.

wiith the macbook, my book is still unaccessible. WD still hasn’t figured out a solution for this bug?

Voyag3r9 wrote:

i did this and now, the hub sees the my book BUT a huge chunk of the files are missing, although the memory usage is unchanged. Also, the hub is responding sluggishly with the my book files.

wiith the macbook, my book is still unaccessible. WD still hasn’t figured out a solution for this bug?

They’ve published a workaround, but by all accounts, it’s Apple’s issue to fix, not WD’s.   It’s not just WD’s HD’s that are reporting issues.   WD was (responsibly) among the first to publicize the issue.

Could you post the link for the workaround coz I would really love to access my files again, Thanks!

is there a way to restore the files to their original locations with windows os?