20TB G-Raid with Thunderbolt 3 works on one PC but not another

I have two Windows 10 computers that both support Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.1. On my laptop, I have no issues with the G-Raid. It’s the computer I used to format the drive for Windows, configure RAID 1, and begin using the raid with. On my desktop, I can’t seem to figure out how to get it working.

Laptop specs:
2017 Dell XPS – i7 7700HQ, 32GB DDR4, Intel HD Graphics 630, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10 Professional

Desktop specs
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 Gaming K6, i7 7700K, 16GB DDR4, nVIDIA GTX 1080, 500GB SSD (Primary), (2) 256GB SSD in RAID 0, 2TB HDD, Windows 10 Professional

On the laptop, I did have to start a service, Thunderbolt™ Service, before the drive could be detected. On the desktop I have installed the G-RAID with Thunderbolt Configurator, Windows Thunderbolt Drivers (from the G-Technology downloads), update ASMedia USB 3.1 drivers, and flashed the BIOS (making sure that Thunderbolt is enabled in the BIOS). When I plug the G-Raid into the desktop, I do hear the sound that Windows detects a new device has been attached, but there’s no message or window stating a device is available.

On the desktop, checking the services, does not have a Thunderbolt Service listed. G-Raid is not listed as an available storage device in Disk Manager. Going into Devices and Printers lists a new device under Unspecified called G-RAID Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1, but nothing can be done with it except remove the device or view the properties. Checking the properties shows that the driver being used is winusb.inf, and that the device is working properly. To verify that the Thunderbolt 3 / USB 3.1 port is functioning properly on the desktop, I did plug a Thunderbolt 3 LaCie hard drive in, which was detected and allowed me to view the contents.

I’m at a loss, and would really like to get this device functioning properly. It’s been a long day and I’m not completely focusing, so I hope I’m just overlooking something. Please help!

Sorry for the wall of text, but I wanted to be through in my explanation so I am more likely to get the answer I’m looking for.

Based on the motherboard you mentioned it looks like it does not have Thunderbolt 3 but it does have USB 3.1 type C. So as long as you are attaching the drive via that connection on the back of the drive and not the Thunderbolt ones it should be recognized just fine and not require any special drivers.

The back of the drive has 1 USB 3.1 port and 2 TB3 ports. Just make sure you’re not plugging into the ports with lightning bolts on it when on the desktop.

As long as it has been formatted to work on Windows as you said on the laptop then it will mount and be usable.