2 Part DVD thumbnails

Hi,

How do you handle a 2 part DVD, such as Return of the King Extended version.  I titled the isos …Part 1 and …Part 2.  I used the same artwork for each thumbnail.   Anyone know where to find artwork for 2 part DVDs that says which disc it is.  Since I did not yet “get info” I still have my titles that scroll across the top of the screen.  When I do get info I am sure there will be only one movie to choose from, Return of the King with no disc choice.  Should I “get info” then edit the xml document to add the disc number to the title?

Thanks,

E

Eric_K wrote:

Hi,

How do you handle a 2 part DVD, such as Return of the King Extended version.  I titled the isos …Part 1 and …Part 2.  I used the same artwork for each thumbnail.   Anyone know where to find artwork for 2 part DVDs that says which disc it is.  Since I did not yet “get info” I still have my titles that scroll across the top of the screen.  When I do get info I am sure there will be only one movie to choose from, Return of the King with no disc choice.  Should I “get info” then edit the xml document to add the disc number to the title?

Thanks,

E

I would EDIT the Thumbnail in a graphics program (like Paint, included in Windows) and add a “1” or “2” to the image.

Or you can edit the XML to change the “TITLE” tag.

… or both.  :)

Good idea on using paint, just used it to edit the thumbs.  I just unplugged the hub to help clear the existing thumbs.  Then I’ll try the XML edit.

E