Remote backup problem

OK, I have a problem with the remote backup feature. I setup the remote backup with a friend of mine who lives in another place. The problem is: I can make a backup to his My Cloud Mirror, all ok and no problems.

To test the backup from my friends place to me I configured a small map (90 MB) to test the connection, all went fine.
After this I selected a bigger map and started the backup, only error message I get is backup failed. Again I tried to sync the map we just did before this one and that one is going perfect, backup completed!

Whats wrong?

The strange thing in this story: on my side under network and port forwarding rules every result is OK (SSH,HTTP,HTTPS and Remote backup).

On my friends side all these fail but still the first backup and sync is going ok

Hello,

Are both units the same?

What firmware are you running on both?

Check both routers to see if the firewall is not allowing the connection properly.

Both units are the same running the same (latest) firmware. Firewall should be fine because its allowing 1 backup

Nobody?

Problem is solved, the problem was with the name of the directory to backup, it was called: Foto’s

Removed the ’ and now its working