Can't access Shares but can access Dashboard

Yesterday my Livebook which has operated faithfully for years stopped allowing me access to its shared volumes. I have a dedicated IP address for the device and I can access the dashboard through this IP address, however, I am unable to access the shares through Windows Explorer. Firmware is updated and the diagnostics test doesn’t indicate any problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the unit? If not, please try that using the physical reset button on the back of the unit.

Thanks for the suggestion and yes I turned off the unit several times. I took a deeper look at my router and was able to solve the problem.

I assigned a dedicated IP address to the unit and although I’m not sure why, I was able to access the site through http but not through the Windows File system. I removed the dedicated IP address from my router and restarted the NAS, it cleared the IP address and allowed me to connect to it through Windows file share. Then I just re-allocated the same IP address and I was good to go.