10322 Sorting file?

Ok, maybe i missed it, it says it’s in the newest firmware, and I’m on the latest beta… But how the heck do you sort files by date??  Tried everything… options (only get list or preview), tried in my video folder, mp3’s, and photos, no sort option.  I read doesnt work on shares, just local, so thats all im trying on.

go to video/photo/music - local drive (enter) - cycle up/down until you arrive at ‘Date’ (enter)

The video/photo/music will be displayed in date folders.

knew that… guess i was expecting to be able to browse a folder, or the root of the drive, and have the option of sorting files by name/date etc…   thats not new, seen that for awhile 

drp58 wrote:

knew that… guess i was expecting to be able to browse a folder, or the root of the drive, and have the option of sorting files by name/date etc…   thats not new, seen that for awhile 

Its not new because it came with a previous firmware upgrade.

such a feature is not possible when browsing network shares.

i hope it is added by new firmware as i normally want to see on top the latest movies i have ripped cause i cant remember which ones are they.

workaround…using a server media like twonky, **bleep** part…its nor FREE :frowning: