1.02.24 released to public 12-23-16 - BETA closing soon

BETA Participants;

FW Build 1.02.24 has been approved for public release today 12/23/16. On behalf of Western Digital, I thank you all for participating in the My Passport Wireless Pro FW BETA. Your participation has helped make the product better and more reliable for your fellow consumers. We found many good bugs, and had quite a number of suggestions for improvement from all of you.

It has been a pleasure to interact with you and help some navigate the MPWP for a better experience. We will be closing down this BETA Forum on Tuesday 12/27/16 to new comments. It will remain on the Forum if you wish to reference it in the future.

I will be holding one last Drawing for the Special Prize I eluded to in an earlier thread, ALL BETA participants up to today are eligible, even if you have won a prize in the past. There will be 4 winners of a brand new, 1 TB My Passport. I will announce the winders in the Win a Prize thread, so stay tuned.

Again, thank you all for participating.
Feel free to leave a comment in this thread, or, the other open threads before we lock down the BETA

Cheers,
@jrichard