0X80070035 The network path was not found

Hi

I recently done a reinstall of windows 10 on my surface pro 3. Before the reinstall I could access the MyCloud device with no issues but now when I try to access the public folder I keep getting the following

Windows cannot access \(name of clouddrive)

Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might e a problem with yournetwork. To try to identify and resolve network problems, click Diagnose

Error code 0X80070035
The network path was not found

I have been trying solutions from here but to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve?

How are you trying to access the Public Share? With Windows File Explorer?
Is the Surface Pro 3 connected to the same local network as the My Cloud?
Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard on the Surface Pro?
Can you access the My Cloud using it’s IP address in Windows File Explorer?

Before I reinstalled Windows I could access through file explorer.

My Surface Pro 3 is connected to the same network as the My Cloud and I can access it without any issues on my old windows 7 laptop.

I can access the dashboard On the Pro 3

When trying to access the My Cloud via IP address in File Explorer I get the same error message.

Sounds like some sort of Windows configuration issue. Is SMB 1.0 enabled in Windows? The following WD Knowledgebase article explains how to enable SMB 1.0.

Is the Windows 10 Network Location set to Private? If not set it to Private and see if the issue persists.

https://tinkertry.com/how-to-change-windows-10-network-type-from-public-to-private

Some other troubleshooting suggestions that may or may not help are discussed in the following two discussions.